These are value added steel products which are tough, sturdy, light weight, bright, corrosion resistant and easy to transport.
The use of GI sheets gives the following advantages:-
- Less maintenance cost – GI sheets are virtually maintenance free and last longer.
- Long life -The life expectancy of GI sheets is quite high in rural, urban and coastal environments.
- Reliability. Galvanizing is usually carried out as per standards and minimum coating thicknesses are applied. Coating life and performance are reliable and predictable.
- Toughest coating – A galvanized coating has a unique metallurgical structure which gives outstanding resistance to mechanical damage in transport, erection and service.
- Automatic protection for damaged areas – Galvanized coatings corrode preferentially to steel, providing cathodic or sacrificial protection to small areas of steel exposed through damage. Unlike organic coatings, small damaged areas need no touch up.
- Complete protection – Every part of a galvanized iron sheet is protected.
- Ease of inspection – Galvanized coating is assessed readily by eye, and simple non-destructive thickness testing methods can be used.
- The surface of GI sheet is aesthetically pleasing.
We currently offer free shipping in Nakuru on all orders over Ksh 10,000.
Fits true to size. Do you need size advice?
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange. More info.
Contact us on 0731 791 835, or email us at email@example.com.